Saturday, August 01, 2009

The decision

When people can not except your decision, you make them very disappointed at you. What can you do? Each of us look from different sides of a subject and trying to make an understanding. Again I am in mu life's intersection. Confuse, worry, anxious, why am I taking this step? Will I regret it someday? I don't know. For sure, you don't lick back your spit, right?
Then, here goes another story. When it comes in a form of not just pure business, then it's hard to make pure decision also. It's hard to make reasons understandable. I take my consequences. I do take my consequences. It's a sacrifice I have to make. There are a lot of sacrifices here. It becoming a drama to me. A drama within it I should play.
If this is my path Lord, please show me Thy kindness. Seem that none of them could except my reasons for doing this. I have no idea if this is the right choice and chance that I take, but I already make it up anyway.
Quiet, be still my soul..Noisy..noisy inside...shall believe that everything is happening for a reason. That God has His own time, and that time is perfect.

No comments: