Tuesday, June 16, 2009

she story

Hi, my name is She. I am a kitten. well, i have 2 brothers though, but seems to me i am the most famous among hahhaa...Aha, you can see me in my picture below. My age? well, perhaps i'm 8 months old, and for a cat species, it is already a teenager perhaps...

you see, because as a kitten i have to be active, so i like to play around. me and my family lives in some family's roof top. and often we make a horrible sound so disturbing the house owner...ouch..and they spraying water at us...ugh..but i want to keep playing..!!

on one sunny day, i was walking, again in someone's roof top, looking for my brothers..ooh, where are they? i want to play! this weather is good for us kitten to play, dont you know that!! i keep looking for my brothers, i walk very gently because i dont intend to get another water spray on me..ugh..i hate water!!

for some times, i can not find my brothers, ah...perhaps they are sleeping right now. well, it also a suit weather to sleep. but i want to play!!

hmm..sunny day..my surroundings are quiet, no sound either from inside the house, perhaps the house owner is taking a nap...yet i cant find my brothers!! look! what is that! i think its a grasshopper, wow it could jump very high! i want to jump that high too!!

okay, thats it...i will look for my mom, i think she wants to play with me...what happening here? where is everybody? ugh..! there, i found my mom!! mooomm...!! lets play with me!

oohhh...come on mom!! i want to play!!

mom!! i am one of your child!! why are you ignoring me? come on lets play with me...hiks..hiks..

so be it, i'll play with your tail only, ah...pity me!! where is everybody!! i want to play!! but my mom is not angry with me, and i'll keep playing with her tail...well, its kinda fun though!! i am having fun now!!

my mom is the best in the world!! i can keep playing her tail as long as i want, she wont be bothered at all!! ah...wonder if every day i can do this! but of course i cant, she got to find me food to eat, she is a very responsible mom, a strong mom, a patient mom, she's my mom after all!! hey guys, this is my fabulous mom alright!!

i believe she is watching surroundings, beware if there is any enemy or if there is any prey to catch!! but soon, i was getting bored so quickly.... i think i want to stop playing my mom's tail, i want to look for something else to play with...

whose sandal is this? dont blame me, im only a kitten...little bite wont hurt huh...!!

okay..thats enough! i want to find my brothers again!! brotheeerrss....!!

Finally!! i found one of my brothers. i think he seemed so surprise seeing me not sleeping in this sunny day!! i am gonna explain him later that i am in the mood for playing, lets play together bro!! but we gotta keep it very quiet, dont wanna somebody got angry at us right?

okay, i think im finished playing with this brother, he want to continue his sleeping or perhaps doing other things i dont know. okay, i still have the energy and meal time is coming soon, a little game with my other brother wont do any wrong right? brother!! brother?! do you hear me??

where is he? wonder...

gotcha!!! there you are!! been looking you all this time, looks like youre hiding from sunshine, dont wanna get your skin look tan i suppose? come on lets play bro!!

wow!! he doesnt want to play with me!! see..he's so lazy!! i dont like him!! but alright then, after all, meal time is come, my mom is calling us right now, mom i'm coming!!

you know what, it what us, kitten do...playing and eating!! wonderful life of a kitten!! i want to be kitten forever!!


1 comment:

Z.E Ferdi Fauzan Putra said...

salam kenal...
foto kucingnya bagus2...
ngambil dr kamera digital atw hape??
ah ga penting.
yg penting : this is nice blog...

lam kenal... ^^.